|Date Submitted :
||March 24, 2009
|Topic / Subject :
||Call for papers for the 14th International Congress for Battery Recycling (ICBR09)
The 14th International Congress for Battery Recycling organised by ICM AG will be held from 16 – 18 September 2009 in in the Hotel InterContinental in charming Geneva, Switzerland.
Speakers and participants will discuss the following topics:
• Global update of battery collection and recycling legislation
• Evolution of the Batteries Directive agenda in EU
• Impact of the rollercoaster of the raw materials prices on the industry
• The great future of hybrid and electric vehicles - market data
• Fast development of all batteries collection schemes in North America
• The mercury ban in USA may boost the battery recycling
• Best available technologies for battery recycling
• How will battery collection and recycling look like in 2020?
The congress is also offering plant tours in the vicinity of Geneva to the two outstanding battery recycling plants AFE Valdi in Feurs and SNAM in St. Quentin-Fallavier. We will also visit the exceptional cable, electronics and lamp recycling plant of the company MTB in Trept.
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors.
The organisers have launched a call for papers and invite interested authors to submit their proposal before March 31, 2009.
For further information contact:
ICM AG, International Congress & Marketing Schwaderhof 524, 5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05
To reply to this inquiry, enter your email address below and click "Reply Now"